Friends and Neighbors, Like many of you, I have wonderful memories of growing up and raising my family here in Lake Milton. Swimming and enjoying family gatherings on hot summer days are just a few of my fondest memories. Just like my father before me, I have a passion to represent our community as a trustee, and a desire to use my management, communication and networking skills to improve our township.
I want our children to experience Lake Milton, as I did, with the freedom to grow in a safe friendly community. I am jumping in and examining our township's needs, and working as a team with the other trustees, fiscal officer as well as our zoning committees to develop our township, while keeping it affordable, and providing a lifestyle that reflects our beautiful Lake Milton. With your help and support, we can make our township one we can be proud to pass on to future generations.
My personal commitments as a trustee are:
- Return all calls
- Network with other communities
- Support open communications & encourage participation at meetings.
- Elder care programs
- Encourage volunteers for implementing special projects
- Seek grant opportunities and write them for needed projects
Professional Background & Education:
- Youngstown State University, B.S. in Education
- Ashland University, Masters in Educational Administration
- Teacher & Coach, Jackson-Milton Schools
- Married to wife Susan
- Three sons: David, Nick & Alex
- Siblings: Frank, Tim, Mark, Debbie
- Parents: Frank & Marge Tomaino